Vision & Mission
"ANiFRAMES - College of Arts, Animation & Multimedia strives to be the premier institute for multimedia education and become a worldwide influence as an education provider in the field of learning and creativity, with its presence felt across the country. This vision will be achieved through a learning-centered approach that fulfills the evolving needs of the market place in a variety of creative careers."
The mission of ANiFRAMES - College of Arts, Animation & Multimedia is to provide employers with quality skilled graduates prepared by experienced faculty using market-driven competency based curricula. The objectives are;
- Involving employers in the development of curricula that is responsive to industry needs through program advisory committee.
- Employing faculty who possess appropriate academic credentials, industry related experience and who exhibit excellence in teaching.
- Enhancing institutional effectiveness by consistently assessing and improving student retention, employment assistance, learning outcome and employer satisfaction.
- Working with passion, integrity and sense of fun.
- Building trust, self esteem and a willingness to respect and share knowledge with others.
- Establishing patterns which make learning and creativity a way of life.
- Fostering a culture of learning and collaboration that assures academic freedom, professional development and encourages responsible decision making and critical thinking among students, faculty and staff.
- Assisting students in obtaining career related employment.
- Providing alumni with continuing educational opportunities.
- Serving the community as a creative and educational resource through the activities participation of students, faculty and staff in a variety of outreach opportunities.